Being a large productivity site, we get dozens of inbound requests for guest posts all the time who aren’t quite the right fit for our site. In general, if you are an individual who meets our guidelines we are more than welcomed to accept your contribution to our site. We publish posts about employee monitoring, time tracking, business management, and productivity. Check out our Blog Categories and Tags to see what are the general topics we’ve covered so far.
We publish posts about employee monitoring, time tracking, business management, and productivity. Check out our Blog Categories and Tags to see what are the general topics we’ve covered so far.
Please note that currently, we’re only able to do guest posts reciprocally. This implies that prior to posting your article, you will host our article on your domain of the same quality standard and the highest ethical standards.
- We’ll only accept original content that wasn’t published anywhere else. Additionally, it needs to pass the Copyscape checker in order to be published on our blog.
- Minimum 600 words but we like 1000+ words.
- The post should be aimed at business managers, HR coordinators, remote workers, freelancers, and company owners.
- The tone should be conversational, positive, and fit with the voice of our other blog posts.
- You should provide a short description which will be visible below the headline, 2-3 sentences will work.
- Feel free to use headings, sub-headings, bullet points, and numbered lists
- The goal of our blog is to educate our audience, thus your posts should be educational rather than promotional.
- If you wish, you can include images you want to be in the post, however, the main image will be created by our Design team to ensure visual consistency.
Please note that images should be of high quality.
- Any added links which seem spammy or overly promotional will be edited to our discretion unless previously discussed.
- All posts should end with a short conclusion, and you can choose the title
Before you write: What we look for
While brainstorming what to write about, ask yourself these questions:
- Will this topic be relevant to Productivity Spot’s audience?
- Will this post offer solutions (that don’t require the purchase of my product)?
- Am I qualified to write about this topic?
- What insight can I bring to this topic that nobody else can?
- Is the content already covered on the blog?
When in doubt, get in touch with us for any questions at email@example.com
Note: We want content from individuals who have industry-level experience with productivity tools, technology, workplace, and relevant areas only. If you feel you have something worthy to share please do not hesitate to reach out, we may take you up on your offer!
Terms and condition
If you submit a post (content) to ProductivitySpot, you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from that content. This Content can include text, graphics, audio files, or computer software.
By submitting Content to ProductivitySpot you guarantee that:
- The content does not infringe proprietary rights, such as copyright, trademark, etc.
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you should either have permission from your employer to post this content
- The content does not install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive content
- The content is not spam, machine-generated, or containing any unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost SEO of other sites, or to further unlawful acts, or mislead recipients as to the source of the material.
- The content is not pornographic, does not include treats, or incites violence. Additionally, the content must not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third parties.
- Your post is not advertised through unwanted electronic messages, like purchased email lists and other unsolicited promotional methods
- Your blog is not named in a manner that misleads readers into thinking you are another person or an organization
- You grant ProductivitySpot a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. ProductivitySpot reserves the right to erase the content from the website without prior notice.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, ProductivitySpot has the right (though not the obligation) to, in ProductivitySpot sole discretion refuse or remove any content that, in ProductivitySpotreasonable opinion, violates any policies or is in any way harmful, objectionable or not fitting to ProductivitySpot website.